SSC Recruitment 2013Staff Selection Commission has once again making recruitment on behalf of Prasar Bharti under special dispensation given by the Government for the Post of Programme Executive and Transmission Executive against 1238 vacancies and the detailed Notification regarding this has been published on to the official website of SSC and for all these Executive vacancies, a Written Examination will be conducted on 2nd June 2013 and the only way to apply for these vacancies is through online mode and the online Applications for these vacancies are to be available at the official website. The more details related to the SSC recruitment is
Starting date to apply (Part-I, II) -23rd March 2013
Last date to apply (Part-I) - 17th April 2013
Last Date to Apply (Part-II) - 19th April 2013
Total Vacancies- 1238
Post wise projected vacancies
1) Programme Executive Group “B”- 360 vacancies (SC-53, ST-26, OBC- 97, PWD- 0, UR- 184)
2) Transmission Executive Group “B”- 806 vacancies (SC-79, ST-61, OBC- 260, PWD- 5, UR- 406)
3) Transmission Executive (Production Assistant) Group “B”- 72 vacancies (SC-12, ST-04, OBC- 21, PWD- 0, UR- 35)
Name of Post with their Post Code
1) Post Code A- Programme Executive- 360 vacancies
2) Post Code B- Transmission Executive (General & Production)- 536 vacancies
3) Post Code C- Transmission Executive (Family Welfare)- 36 vacancies
4) Post Code D- Transmission Executive (Farm & Home/ farm Radio reporter)-98 vacancies
5) Post Code E- Transmission Executive (Scripts) - 66 vacancies
6) Post Code F- Transmission Executive (Educational Broad cast) - 22 vacancies
7) Post Code G- Transmission Executive (Science Reporting/Field Reporter) - 16 vacancies
8) Post Code H- Transmission Executive (Tribal Dialect/Translation) - 32 vacancies
9) Post Code I- Transmission Executive (Production Assistant) - 72 vacancies
Educational Qualification- Bachelor Degree in the relevant field from a Govt. recognized university and also required proficiency in the language relevant to the vacancy.
Age Limit- The Applicant must attain the Max age of 30 years as on 1st January 2013.(Relaxation in upper age Limit as per the Govt. rules)
Prasar Bharti Recruitment Notification 2013 details
Examination Fee- The interested Candidates must pay the Application fee of Rs 200 through SBI either in the form of Challan or net banking and No fee for SC/ST/PH and women candidates.
Mode of Selection- Selection will be made through the Written Examination and the date for written exam is 2nd June 2013 and those who qualified the Exam will be called for Personal Interview.
Procedure to Apply online- The online Applications may be made at the website www.ssconline2.gov.in and after clicking the particular link, click the link for Part-I registration and after filling the form correctly click the button “I Agree” and then note down the registration no and also take printout of it and then go for Part-II registration and on there uploading the Scanned photograph and Signature.
Note- Please read the complete Notification before apply.
For more information click the links for
Complete SSC Advertisement 2013
online Application form